Friday, August 11, 2006
Lust

I've NEVER felt something like this before in my life....
From the first look,from the first interaction,I felt it.A man to reckon with.His strength was pouring out of every pore in his skin.Pure strength and intelligence,that's what he's giving out.
I took a seat close to him.He started talking,and my instinct kept on being proved right.The way he talked,the tone of his voice,his gestures,his whole manner,was passsion.Passion for what he does,for what he was trying to pass on to us.At the same time,he was testing us,protecting what he loves so much and taking absolutely no bullshit when it came to that matter.This no-bullshit approach is something that pours out of him as well,constantly.And those eyes,those piercing,fierce eyes...Mesmerizing.
I HAD to test it.Was this something I was feeling only?Was it in my imagination?Could it be the oh-so-typical syndrome of a schoolgirl infatuated with her teacher?
So I did.Subtly,ever so subtly.Body language,responsiveness,look in the eye,every minor detail that's in the book,I tested them all.I tested their presence and their absence,both from him and from me.And I was right.He feels it too.
The balance is very delicate.I enter the room,and the hunter's look nests in his eyes.Tender words escape him when addressing me that he then tries to cover up under humour and circumstancial events.He enters the room,comes closer to me,and I feel my eyes wandering all over him,taking in every single detail of his body.We accidentally meet outside,and his gaze is piercing me,silently evoking images in my mind.
I try and hush it down,rationalize it,ignore it.And I succeed.Until the next time we meet.He takes one look at me,and my rationalizations crumble down as if they never existed.
I am no schoolgirl.And he's no teacher.
I do not know what will happen.I fear and long for his touch.
Why fear?
'Cause this is fire.
Now playing : The Waterboys - The Pan Within
