Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Grinding Soundtrack

This Friday, on Radio Casbah, I'm gonna be playing the music i listen to when I'm grinding.

Well,a sample of it at least,as grinding takes a LOT of time!

No I'm not a welder :p "Grinding" is a term used by WarCrafters to denote long hours of hacking, slashing, annihilating and rummaging mobs. What are mobs? Well, I'm oversimplifying but let's say they're the bad guys ;)


Get ready for an ear meltdown!



Υ.Γ. : Για τους Έλληνες ακροατές,να πω ότι θα αρχίσω να μιλάω και στα Αγγλικά πού και πού, μιας και αρχίζουν να ακούν και φίλοι μη Ελληνόφωνες,και δεν θέλω να νιώσουν "αποκλεισμένοι". ;)

11 comments (+add yours?)

Apotheosis said...

Pre-requests taken???
Gehenna's 'Malice' please! ;)

Φαίη said...

Γυρίσαμε γυρίσαμε;

Πώς περάσαμε;

Δεν το έχω, στείλ'το μου :p

Apotheosis said...

Πολύ όμορφα και χαλαρά!

Αν είναι να το στείλω, τί να ακούσω ράδιο μετά?? (Άσε που έχω το cd στην Ελλάδα...:p)

khayman said...

Weirdly enough, The Doors worked well for me when I was grinding. This is how I got the money for two epic flying mounts, by listening to The Doors. And I don't even like The Doors that much to begin with.

Tell a former WoW junkie how many characters and what classes you have, will ya?

Φαίη said...

@Apotheosis: ε οκ, τότε δεν θα το ακούσεις :p

@Khayman: I hate The Doors :S Love their name and what it stands for but their music just doesn't do it for me.

As for WOW...ehehehe. I'm pretty new to the game so no fancy stuff yet.My main's an Undead Warlock that i've maxed to lvl70 and am trying to improve her gear. I love Horde, I've played the old Warcraft games and the storyline made me fall in love with Horde. But I also want to RP as I'm on an RP server,and there's minimal RP Horde side,and it seem to be limited to Blood Elves. So I created this Human rogue,and BOOM,fell in love with the class and the RP on the same server but ally side.She's lvl54 and counting atm.

I still feel a Hordie inside though =D

What did you play?

khayman said...

My main was a Night Elf hunter named Akin, he got to see the third boss in the Black Temple before I got bored of the game.

I had a female Night Elf teddy bear druidess named Nothingness which was a lot of fun too.

I love the Horde too but only got to play for the Alliance because all my real life friends played there.

Not so proud to admit I spent around two years of my life for that game. It's fun if you're the kind of person that can take things in moderation. But if you're like me and you go full force at the things you enjoy, it's a very, very bad habit. But hey, no regrets, the game is awesome and I had a lot of fun playing it. Just don't get lost in there, take it easy.

Anyway, warlocks need a nerf. Rogues too. You're practically cheating with those two :P

Q : What do rogues and noobs have in common?

A : They both pick locks.

Φαίη said...

DON'T START WITH LOCKS AND ROGUES BEING IMBA CAUSE I' M GONNA GO ON A RANT HERE! :P

Hm...I am the kind that goes full force when i enjoy something too.What you said got me thinking actually.God damn it,that's what i've been trying to quit in the first place! Thinking! Argh! :p

Meh...dunno. I enjoy it immensely for the time being,and tbh i don't have much else to do up here in this lousy weather,so imma stick with it for a while,see what happens. I 'm lmao all the time in that game, so it's fun!

Michael "Stargazer" Wolf said...

Hi! I just started to read your blog using google's language tools and I am surprised how well it translates all those greek letters into english sentences. :)
I will try to listen to your radio this friday and I want to welcome you again to our awesome WoW blog! Take care!

Stargazer aka Sanastar

Φαίη said...

Oh-oh, then i'd better watch out, damn it,not even when writing in this strange-looking language can someone be safe any more! :p

Love the guild's blog,I'm planning on taking all my WOW frustration and thoughts out on that thing :p

Stargazer ha? Favourite Rainbow song of all times ;)

See ya in game!

Apotheosis said...

Ok, forget 'Malice', play 'Stargazer' instead! And follow it up with 'A Light in the Black' perhaps! :D

Φαίη said...

Now yer talking! =D