Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Long Nights.

Lying in each other's arms, skin to skin, my arm around your torso stroking your back, my head lowered on your chest, kissing you, then looking into your eyes and kissing you again, you kissing me, feeling so close to you like I've never, ever felt to anyone else, feeling my emotions flood my chest, overwhelming me so that I start crying, I'm crying when thinking about you, I care so deeply about you now, not like before, not like in the beginning. Every time we spend time together I feel that we grow, learning each other and from each other and grow, move forward, to what direction I do not know, all I know is that when I think of losing you now it pains me, I don't wanna lose you, it's changed,"you're everything I have" you said, just thinking about it makes me cry, I feel you, God I feel you so much, I can really, really see you, and it fills my soul, the beauty of you makes me wanna cry,and I see the mistakes we make and I yearn to make things better, and I don't see the mistakes we make and I'm at a loss, sensing that something is wrong but not knowing what it is, I don't care if I love you more or if you love me more, all I care about is loving you and you loving me, and I don't care when people look at us with that look,I care about YOUR look and what it says, whether it's on me or not. I don't care who's younger or older and who knows more or less, we know different things and that's fine, I want YOU and you alone, to stand by me, holding my hand, two lovers, together,equals, working hard to stay together, having the time of their lives when they manage to overcome obstacles, fears and insecurities, two lovers catching snowflakes on their tongues on a Friday night in a Norwegian street, cherishing the moment and knowing that this is it, this is what it's all about, intimacy,deep,substantial caring and commitment. And I don't care about climaxes and peaks and whatnots, we don't NEED to do anything, all I care about is feeling you close, being able to touch you and feel your skin under my fingers, close,mine,yours,that's what matters to me my love,not whether we've reached 7th heaven or not, and I realize that now, now and I pray that it's not too late, that it will never be too late for both of us to learn and move forward, to wherever it is that this will take us.

You mean the world to me.




P.S. : Fear not of my long nights my love, it's in them that I find myself. And lately, you as well.