Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Here fishy fishy!

I gotta admit...I adored WikiLeaks from the first moment I read it,but this...

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!

One of the main reasons why I like the web. It's fucking...άναρχο.

And now people, mere people, are making a difference again.

The economical crisis, Zeitgeist, TED talks, WikiLeaks, and now this.

Something is brewing alright.

AND I FREAKING LOVE IT!


Two Swedish women are accusing Assange of rape.
Of course.



Know what's the worse thing about being a puppet?
That 9/10 times you don't even know you're one.
He's pulling your strings, one by one, day by day, learning you,disguising it all under a "I'm a nice person!" facade, and in the end, you work for him and you don't even know it.
You're so blind, you cannot even see it.
Emotional Vampires.
They'll project their own world onto you and drag you into it.
Cause their needs are oh so much more important than anyone else's.
Don't be daft,they're the most insecure people in the world,that's not assertiveness,that's hollowness.
Manipulative, controlling hypocrites that are worthless.
"Sure,I'll help you out." Cause then you'll feel obliged to help me as well.
NOTHING is for free.
Not even life.


Ah, what a blessing to be able to say "no".
Ah, what a blessing to be able to show "no".