Thursday, August 04, 2011

Cause some people,are really worth it damn it.

Fay P.: Hey Elan,good evening. Can I ask something when you got a moment?
Rhanite: Hey Fay - yeah sure. What can I do for you?
Fay P.: Stuart told me that you and Gus are thinking of going to visit him first week of December. Is that so indeed?
Rhanite: Indeed it is so, yes. A christmas market in Lincoln
Fay P.: Would it be a problem for you if I was there that period as well?
Rhanite: Not in the least. It'd be nice to see you again
Fay P.: Alright,that's good to know. Haven't talked to Stuart yet,and December's too far away to know for sure,but wanted to check with you first,otherwise everything else would be pointless.
Fay P.: Thanks for your time :)
Rhanite: Hehe naturally. Oh, if I may borrow a moment of your time as well then...
Fay P.: Certainly.
Rhanite: Awesome. I'd just like to toss out there that I'm (in my forkish akwardness) keeping distance mostly to well... for your benefit (if that makes some manner of sense. May just be the rosé). Last we where both on Skype with Stuart and Ben it felt all akward and that was alittle sad for me. It's a pickly situation and I understand that. What I'm laboreously trying to get to is that when/if you feel for it, I'd be glad to be, well, buddies or whatnot. Be able to talk about GoT and games and wierd psychological drivvel. Though of course I understand and respect if that isn't in the cards
Fay P.: Appreciate you saying this Elan,I really do. And to be honest,I really wish I could.I miss you sorely. The problem is...well. When I called you on your birthday,it took me two days to come around. When I heard you on Skype the other day,it was awkward yes,but all I could think of and focus on was the sound of your voice,its warmth,and how it made me feel.
Fay P.: I need time.
Rhanite: I understand that - and I apologize. I know you'll let me know when such a time comes
Fay P.: I will. I value you way too much as a human being to just cross you out of my life for ever. I don't want that. But I'm vulnerable still. I tried being friends when it wasn't over yet,for me at least,and I failed miserably,ending up disappointing both of us. This time,I just wanna do the right thing,as much as I can.
Rhanite: As do I. I'mma get my patience on and try not to asphyxiate on powdered drywall, yes
Fay P.: *chuckles* Gus told me about the sanding.
Fay P.: About...a hundred times :P
Rhanite: Hehe it's coming along nicely though I did shout myself hoarse and growled at that wall incessantly
Fay P.: Good,all that work should pay up. Any estimate of when you'll be moving yet?
Rhanite: Oh, our estimate is hovering about the beginning of september - we're cautious about being more optimistic than that but we may be pleasently suprised
Fay P.: Nice :)
Rhanite: Indeedily
Rhanite: I just have to remember Dance with Dragons tomorrow... spent three hours dusting about aimlessly while waiting for stuff to dry. Damn bottlenecks
Rhanite: anyway - I was getting my patience on and writing a CV - and yes space and time and things. Catch you later, I'm sure :)
Fay P.: Take care Elan :)
Rhanite: And you Fay
Erh, I know this isn't productive, but they've been playing this song on the radio alot and I find it quite cool. I'll leave the link here and you can decide if you want to chance it or not
Rhanite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYkLR2sYXSY
Fay P.: It's good, me like,thanks for sharing. Can't find the lyrics anywhere though damn it. Got any ideas? And the parts where the violin hits....sublime.
Rhanite: Right?
Rhanite: Hm, lemme see if I can find anything
Rhanite: Worryingly enough, the Internet has failed. Go go custom lyrics. Gimme a mo or two
Fay P.: (chuckle)
Rhanite: I'll have to owe you that one - can't quite get them all ^^'
Fay P.: Deal. ;)