Tuesday, January 14, 2014

If there's no end there can be no beginning, Vol. MMXIV

I'm leaving Fareham.
I'm leaving my job.
Going back, and trying to find something there as I've wanted from the start.
I'm tired, I don't want to do this alone any more.
Enough.


My brother is leaving France.
And looks like he's splitting up with his wife.
The major things that happen in our lives, seem to happen at the same time.
Or around the same time.


No,I don't believe in coincidences.


A chapter is closing in both our lives.




Somehow I know this is for the best for both of us.
I can feel it.




No, tonight love I haven't thought of you 
I've opened my eyes to look around me 
and around me the world turned as usual. 

The world spins around 
in the endless space 
with the newborn loves 
with the finished loves 
with the happiness and the pain 
of people like me 

oh world 
Only now I look at you 
in your silence I get lost 
and I'm not close to you 

The world 
hasn't stopped for a single moment 
the night always follows the day 
and the day will come. 

oh world 
Only now I look at you 
in your silence I get lost 
and I'm not close to you 

The world 
hasn't stopped for a single moment 
the night always follows the day 
and the day will come.