Wednesday, February 26, 2014
-.-
I woke up with that question pounding in my head.
"You know better than that, don't you Luke?".
It was at that Christmas dinner, at his place. The entire family sitting down to eat, four generations at the same table. And Kai, in his childish, adorable way turns around and shouts "Where is YOUR baby, Luke?". He asked a couple of times. Luke said something dismissive, don't remember exactly. And then his grandmother turns to look at him and asked him that question. If it can even be classified as a question.
"You know better than that, don't you Luke?".
I think that's when it hit me. It was never going to happen, not in the time I had anyway.
Past tense,hah.
*sigh*
Why now, though. Why wake up with that thought in my head now, after all this time..
Hm.
Everything will be just fine.
