Tuesday, April 08, 2014

A divorce(?), a birth and an earthquake.

Spending time with my brother. It's almost funny how similar we are, how

similarly we think. Our cores are the same. I cannot really help , but at least I'm there. And I see the difference it makes having someone that can understand him, offering insight.

He has a daemon too, so there goes my theory about it being a female construct. And when it wanted blood, well...
He's learning to forgive himself too.

Even so, I'm so glad we get to share things again. I love him insanely much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The UK seems so far away, like another life. Apart from that one day when I woke up feeling Luke sleeping next to me with his arms wrapped around me from behind. It had never happened, but it felt too real.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the hospital to see Marili I was so moved. I knew she was going to arrive when I was there, I just knew it. And I'm grateful. Didn't have a chance to talk with V. a lot but she felt it, I know she did.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sitting in the living room when I feel the earth move. It's been a while, but I've always sensed them. I look up and soon enough the ceiling light starts moving from side to side. My calmness surprises me. I hardly move, I simply feel the earthquake, watching the light dangle and..wait.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The light of this country is unparalleled. I go outside and the light envelopes me, it's hard to describe if you haven't seen it, felt this kind of warmth from the sun on your skin, reminding you you're still alive and there's still time, time for so much, that nothing is lost and that you need to kickstart things again.



There's still time.