Wednesday, June 11, 2014

No 3.

Two posts were ever directly, personally  addressed to you.


One last year, one this year, the one with the 9gag link.


Everything else, everything, is about me.

I cannot make you understand this, but there are things I write here that I would never tell to your or any other's face. Ever. Cause it's not what I want to say.

I don't know how else to explain this than but say what I've been saying all along : this, is my mirror.

My.Mirror.

If you choose to read, you get but a distorted picture. Cause you'll find internal reflections of myself in here, not me, not how/what I am out there.


Your choice.

If it was up to me, I'd have you remember me the way you've experienced me, the real thing, not through this.

As for me, I know that if I really wanted to check up on you I'd choose the direct way.

And yet here we are. With pointless little misunderstandings.



Take care.I do wish you love, as I said a long time ago.


And yes, this would be post No3.