Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Let's see now
"Leave in your journal a list of fictional characters or people from whom you'd love to get letters. It's your friends'mission, should they choose to accept it, to write you in the comments said letters from the people on the list."
-God
-Lucifer
-Neil Gaiman's Sandman
-Dorian Gray
-Θεά Αθηνά
-Khalil Gibran
-Οδυσσέας Ελύτης
-Νίκος Καζαντζάκης
-You (with all the things you always wanted to tell me but never did).
Nicked from Marco's blog

4 comments (+add yours?)
χαίρετε, φαίη.
I see you almost every night.
You are welcome in my realm, feel free to do whatever you want in it, destroy and rebuild any part of it; your heart is free, it must be, you want it. And deserve it. Be free from all my brothers and sisters, at least for a while. Create your "feeling-well" world. And come back, even when you are awake.
It may help.
Or not, I'm not one to know, with all the errors I made.
See you soon.
Morpheus
Καλώς ήρθατε,Πολύβιε :o)
Marco,see you soon.
Μιας και το σχετικό post το έσβησα,παραθέτω εδώ την "απάντηση" ενός καλού φίλου που ήρθε με mail.Γιάννη ελπίζω να μην σε πειράζει.
"Dear Φαίη,
You make me angry. You should _know that. Someday I will tell. You =
_enigma. If I saw you now I'd kiss you. I would build a castle in the
sand just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my (mhn to
parakanoume!). If I could sing you any song it would be "You are so
beautiful" (Joe Cocker). We could drink _____wine_____ under the
stars. (Could we?) My love for you is like that of ____a father to a
daughter________.
Love,
____Yiannis___________
(P.S. ______den exei usterografo________.)".
Post a Comment