Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things That Grow II

Funny.
The plant I brought back from Denmark, was in a bad state by the time I arrived in Greece.
I was certain it was going to die.
Somewhere in Chicago there's a lady called Susan who even has a picture of me looking at the plant and despairing. Was taken in Amsterdam.
When I looked up its kind, it said that it was specially cultivated to last but a couple of weeks and then wither.
I nevertheless replanted it,fresh new soil and bigger pot.
Funny.
Not only it didn't die, but right now it's grown so much I can hardly believe my eyes.
Hasn't bloomed again.
Yet.
But it just keeps on growing,and growing,and all it asks for,is some of my attention.


Responding to me, reacting to me,seeking me out, being there for me,my opinion havin such an effect it's almost scary.


Don't understand what's going on.


Funny.