Monday, September 09, 2013

Milling.

"So how come you're single anyway ?

You're cute and intelligent and what I would consider a great catch ... So please explain? "



Explain...mhm, right.

The fuck can I say that would ever make him understand?

"Oh, I tend to fall for the wrong guy, you know"

"Ah well, you know, I want him but he doesn't want me, repeated about a hundred times"

" Yeah, well, up until now I thought I was broken and didn't really deserve anyone to really love me, so I wasted my time in infatuations and with people that had bigger egos than hearts. You know, it's better to waste your time with someone that gives you just about enough to have you hanging there, it's safe, you know where you're standing with them. Sure it's a dead end, but hey, a REAL relationship where I'd have to make life changes? Leave my comfort zone? Get drawn away from my family? Nuh uh. So I didn't know any better, and being infatuated was kinda my thing, I'd spend YEARS just burning for someone that wasn't for me."


"Ah well, last time I tried distance got the better of me, I simply cannot wait a month till I next see my partner, it makes me grow cold so.."


It's true what they say, you can ask anything, as long as you're ready for the answer.