Saturday, October 11, 2014
A...so strong it...
-Say what you want, but sometimes I look at him and frankly, I wonder what
-Mhm, nice talk, that. That will get you far in life, keep it up doll.
-Oh shut up.
-Nope.
-He's just...I mean, look at him! He's EXACTLY my type, he doesn't just push my buttons, he freaking smashes the remote control. I honestly think I'm dreaming sometimes. He has everything, the colours the eyes the hands the built the voice the smile the manners the affection the brains the maturity...And, sorry but, the sex is out of this world. It's all fucking there!
-You know him three weeks, chill. And ,need I point out the very obvious fact he's leaving in January?
-January is a lifetime away, you're right, it's way too early. I may never see him again, millions of things could happen till then. Yeah, one step at time..
-Precisely, let's see if he shows up today for starters and then take it from there.
-He will.
-I hope so.
-He will, you'll see.
-Mhm. Meanwhile, please remember the dream.
-The dream?
-Mhm hm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in Norway.
It's winter, there's snow everywhere, but the sun is shining.
I'm with friends, can't see their faces but I hear their voices, they're close by.
We're on a bus, going up a winding road, in a fjord.
I look around me and I'm mesmerised by the beauty of the landscape, it moves me.
I look down, and I see an old shipwreck in the shallow waters of a beach.
The water is shining with the sun rays reflected on it, and I get a glimpse of home.
The colours of the sea in that beach were similar to those of the Aegean.
The bus takes us higher and higher into the mountain, and at some point I realise that the driver speaks some Greek. He tries to explain how, some of his family are Greek.
On and on. I remember looking down at some point and saying to my friends "Hey, that's Alex's house! And...I think I can see Alex himself down there!".
Of course it looked nothing like it,and it wasn't him, but what surprised me more was that I felt nothing. A mild joy if anything else.
On and on, till we reach a small Norwegian village. We get off, and seek sustenance. I remember seeing delicacies.
Then all ofa sudden, it hits me : how are we going to get back? I rush to find the bus driver, and in a very friendly way he tells me that yes, sure, there's another bus that can take us back but we'll have to wait a while, may be days, cause they're not that often up here and then there's the snow and all that.
The two strongest emotions on that dream, was the exhilaration from the beauty in everything around me, and the angst of "But, how will I get back? How will I get home?".
Now, days later, I started realising that, wherever this journey takes me, going home isn't necessarily an option.
Who knows. I may end up in Hungary.

