Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Facepalm.


Last night.

He's about 1.85m, muscular, arms to die for. A gaze that pierces right through you with a hint of pain in the background, a wolfish/boyish smile that lights up his entire face.

He's younger.

I don't care.

He approaches me. He's smart and witty, funny as hell. We hit it off instantly, chatting the night away.

Things get hot. And oh Lord he knows what he's doing. For the first time in a very,very long time, I actually feel aroused. I want him.

Half Greek half Croatian, born and bred in Spain, speaks four-five languages, studied law.
An only child.

His touch divine, his words an infinite well of inspiration, his scent paired with his perfume almost makes me dizzy.

Okay, might have been the Caipirinias.

In his arms, enjoying each other, and all of a sudden I start thinking that we've talked about pretty much everything, but we still don't know each other's names!

That very moment, he raises his mouth from my neck and whispers in my ear : "My name is Alex, by the way. Short for Alexandros".




I almost fainted.



WHAT THE FUCK GOD???????
NO, SERIOUSLY,
WHAT THE FUCK ???????????????

I know you got a sense of humour and all BUT THIS IS FUCKING CRUEL!

Of ALL the names, of ALL the people, I JUST HAD TO MEET THE ONE GUY THAT CHARMED ME LIKE NO ONE ELSE, NOT EVEN HIM IN THE BEGINNING, AND I FIND OUT HE HAS HIS NAME!

Not funny.

Not funny at all.

4 comments (+add yours?)

Maria said...

Whose name? Hmmmm...

Φαίη said...

My ex-s ;)

Anonymous said...

..popo....ta idia kanoume ..!!!???
paw gia ypno..kalhnyxta!
*tsigaro*
(dec)

Maria said...

periergo ayto, alla parallila einai kai kapws anakoufistiko.. vlepe stigmes proswpikes, pou mporei na skeftesai ton allon kai apla na 8es na peis to onoma tou..