Saturday, May 01, 2010
No.
I don't wanna talk to you.
I don't wanna forgive you.
There's nothing you can say that can fix this.
If you had given me the chance to do this in person,and make it a clean cut, it would be different.
But you didn't.
I don't trust you, I don't believe a word you say.
I wanted to spend one last weekend with you, say goodbye in the flesh, not just with words, and not by discovering you betrayed me.
Give you your ring back,shout and cry with you present.
Make love with no expectations, give my body the chance to say goodbye to you as well.
Hold you for a last time and then just go.
You say you loved me yet you treated me horribly.
You severed our bond in such a cruel way I was left gaping, alone, trying to hold the blood back with nothing but my bare hands.
Still am.
No, I will not talk to you.
And if I break and contact you again, do us both a favor and don't answer.

0 comments (+add yours?)
Post a Comment