Sunday, July 04, 2010

Water Under The Bridge.


-What the fuck are you doing?
-What do you mean?
-Oh please.
-What does it look like?
-He's falling for you.
-No he's not.
-You saw the way he looked at you.The way he touched you. He wants you.
-That hardly qualifies as "falling for me".
-Cut the bullshit, he's falling for you and you know it.
-So?
-What do you mean "so?" ! He's gonna fall in love with you Fay!
-Oh, and I'm to "blame" now?
-You ain't stopping it.
-I ain't encouraging it either. I never promised him anything,I keep on pulling the break every time he starts talking about the future and relationships and love and all that jazz.
-And he still invests.
-He's an adult, he's responsible for his actions. I'm not fooling anyone,I never promised him anything,on the contrary, I'm actually trying my best to show him he shouldn't invest emotionally.
-He's twenty.
-...
-And Norwegian.
-...
-And with a rough background and with an absent father and it's the same fucking scene all over again! What the FUCK are you doing???
- Oh LAY OFF will ya! You're acting as if I planned this, whereas it just..happened! I know what you're saying, but it's not as if I'm fooling anybody here! I happen to want him too, alright? Not for long-term, I'm not expecting to find the father of my children here, but can't you freaking understand I NEED this?
-What do you need exactly?
-HIM! ALRIGHT ? HIM! I need him to get those FUCKING images out of my head!
-That's..not the way to go, Fay.
- *sigh*
-You know it's not.
-...
-I'll lay off. Do what you want. Want him? Have him. But don't you DARE break his heart. I'm fucking warning you. You're better than that low-life worm, you're WAY better, don't you DARE do onto others as he did onto you.
-You should know better than that. And, for the record, I fell in love with A., for real, I never fooled him. I meant everything, I really wanted to...
-I know. Just..please..
- *nod*