Monday, April 18, 2011
Passion colours everything
You know...
When I wake up with Elan's arms wrapped tightly around me, nothing,and I mean NOTHING,else,matters.
Yesterday,that walk in the fields..That was a happy,happy moment. Countryside all around us,clear blue skies,the sky shining,a strong wind in our faces.
The way he,very subtly,so as not to scare me,reveals himself to me,leaves me gaping. I have never,NEVER,met such a patient man. His self discipline is simply astounding. He gives in such a different way than what I was used to,ever so subtle,so much so that you really need to be looking to see it. No,wait,that's not it...He gives abundantly when it's about taking care of me,pampering me,catering to my every need,and very,very cautiously when it comes to revealing parts of himself. Slowly and carefully.
"I love slow,but deep".
The very thought brings tears to my eyes..
His father's painting had me in tears within seconds.
SECONDS.
He takes his fear,and turns it into something desirable.
He takes his fear and turns it into creativity.
He takes his fear and keeps it close,a friend and a foe.'
I can,fall for him.
I dance in tune with what i fear
to do adrenaline completely rapt with what i hear
when passion colors everything
the songs i sing from way out there to deep within
the face i wear behind my grin
the price I paid for my original sin
everything, everything, everything
I have a mind for simple things,
but things are not of mind to simplify
there's always some loophole technicality you buy into
and pay until you die
money doesn't bring me joy,
it's more like a darling dead weight
and i seem to have lost my appetite,
it's underrated how we overrate
I dance entangled with my dear
she pulls my every string
completely trapped yet never here
when passion colors everything...
and when i'm finallly brought to my senses
parade the rain on my parade
before i'm back to my defenses
to watch the whole thing escalate
