Monday, June 27, 2011
Terrified of breaking down.
Low blow. Really.
Wanna know the truth mate?
Fine. Here goes.
You're fucking souless. You hide behind fancy words cause you ain't got the guts to talk straight from the heart. You were right ,if you had one,it would be grey. And hell yeah,your love is rotten to the core alright. You've gone so deep inside yourself you've forgotten how to let anyone else in. No,cancel that. It's worse. You don't actually -want- anyone in. I was damn right when I told you your loneliness is spreading to your eyes. Cause your eyes are DEAD mate, dead do you hear me? The one time I saw them come alive and actually show something was when you were stroking my face. I'll cherish that memory alright. Not cause I need it though you moron. Cause I want to,cause that's what I want my life to be full of. You emotionally stumped creature,when are you going to stop being Switzerland and show some character? Develop colours and dare to show them? Your heart is so shrinked it's almost painful to watch. Don't think I've ever met another person who felt so...empty. Brilliant mind though. I'll give you that. You're a master at theory and mental exercises,a true master. Could never beat you at that. But go any lower,and it's hollow,dark,and so,so confused. Your art shows it in a way a thousand words couldn't describe it. So, your avatar,your alter ego,is a female huh. No wonder. You were surprised I kept on seeking your company after having seen what you draw you said. Well. Let me tell you something : it freaked me out alright. I started having some major doubts there. But,hey,I'm me. I like fixing things. So I made the typical mistake : I overlooked it,and made me believe it was nothing that would be that bad. Boy was I wrong.
So you think you've got something I need huh?
*laughs bitterly*
You moron. So blind,so clueless when it comes to matters of the heart.
I don't need what YOU have,you idiot.
Which,you probably don't even know what it is in the first place.
But hey,I'm done exposing myself.
So fuck off, there's nothing more for you here.
I want nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
Your biggest fear is ALREADY HAPPENING, and you don't even see it.
I rest my case.-
