Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Mhmm....tastes good.
Fay P.: Want reasons,Elan? Want excuses? I got tons too. I'm pretty sure everybody does. We all have problems. You know damn well I do too. But when it comes to the people I say I give a damn about,I take the time and the effort to be there for them. Cause that's who I am,that's how I love. Even if it means I'll have to put my stuff aside for a while to be there for them. I don't do it often,and I sure as hell choose who I do it for. Cause it's precious,and few deserve it. You were one of them.And I did it consciously,willingly,aware.But there comes a time,where you gotta put everything in the scale,and see what you give and what you get.When the scale tilts too much to one side,then you have a problem in your hands.You never had me as high a priority as I did you. I knew this,it's not news to me. But I never,ever imagined,you'd reach the point you did. I never thought you would just..disregard everything,or,okay,NOT EVEN THINK,cause you got problems,how/if coming to me of all people to ask about your gf would make me feel. Or even if it was bloody decent in the first place. And ON TOP of that,to mask it all under "it's for a very good friend of mine". Confidentiality? Yeah right. You were scared,Elan. You were scared,cause you KNEW I'd say no and probably a whole lot more if you came to me with the truth right from the beginning. And when you saw I was,seemingly,okay with it,you opened up.And when it started becoming too much,when you heard it in my voice that it was becominga load,you tried to change the subject,and start showering me in compliments to cushion the blow. Cause you knew. You knew even before I did,before I myself managed to get out of the force of habit to helping people,before getting out of my empathy for that girl.And you tried to save it.Too late.
Rhanite: I want nothing of the sort, Fay. After some time to process the conversation the conclusion of it being an ill-concieved dick-move is quite correct. When you brought it to me I knee-jerked and got defensive (not an excuse, its a choice to work on bettering so as not to repeat that stupidity) - which led to the subsequent immature outburst on my part.
Fay P.: Okay,Elan. I'm really tired of fighting.
Rhanite: Yeah, you and me both. So what do you suggest?
Fay P.: I gotta say I'm really surprised you never said anything along the lines of "I'm sorry". An apology would be nice.
Rhanite: I apologize, Fay. I let my own troubles and circumstances blind me to your feelings and did something both inconsiderate and completely unfair towards you. I am sorry, and while I know it doesn't make up for my actions, I hope at least that in time you might forgive my stupidity.
Fay P.: Fay P. nods.
Fay P.: Okay. Well.
Fay P.: I got a week left in Greece,then everything will turn upside down for me. I think time is the answer here. I don't wanna cut ties,despite everything. I think in time,we'll be okay.
Fay P.: Where do you stand?
Rhanite: I think time will tell, yes.
Rhanite: I'm really not spoiling for another potential fight, but we've had some really good times too and I think they have to count for something.
Fay P.: Fay P. nods
Fay P.: Okay,easy and slow does it.
Rhanite: Something like that.
