Thursday, June 18, 2009
18 and life.
Για μισό..
Για μισό να ξανασκεφτώ τί μού'πε γιατί θα μού'ρθει κανάς ταμπλάς κι είμαι και μεγάλη γυναίκα.
"I was always scared that the more serious I took it,the more I'd scare you by forcing you to open your eyes and smell the smoke."
"The smoke..to what fire?"
"The fire you lit in your mind by saying to yourself that this is too weird, too wrong, too pathetic even."
Smell the fucking smoke μού'πε, ρε πάμε καλά;
"You keep opening doors,and I always go deeper,I always step into the next room. It doesn't matter if the room is alien, dark, hard to navigate..I go through, cause I'm not scared.
I always go through the door,I can't resist, and I have no fear, no regret. I know you're there to guide me through to the next one."
Θα μου φύγει το καφάσι..δεν είναι δυνατόν.
Να μου χώσω καμιά μούτζα ή να μου βγάλω κανα αεροπορικό εισιτήριο;
Πωωωω.
Έμεινα μαλάκας.
Καιρό είχε να μου συμβεί.

3 comments (+add yours?)
E??????????????????
Ελα μου?????????????????
Κάνει και ζέστη ρε πούστη μου και δεν μπορώ να συγκεντρωθώ......
If you _do_ get a ticket, make it via London? :-)
Ασ'το καλή μου,δεν φταίει η ζέστη,ούτ'εσύ,είναι πολύ συγκεκριμένη η όλη κατάσταση.
Πω, λιώνω όμως, πού' ναι οι ξύλινες ξαπλώστρες!
Ωπ, Κωστή μαζί γράφαμε! Τα μεγάλα πνεύματα παιδί μου!
Λες ε...δεν θά' ταν κακό να σου πω..έχω και κάτι άλλες ψυχές να δω εκεί πα..
Χμμμ!
Με κολάζεις!!!
Post a Comment