Thursday, August 15, 2013
On Dark Desires
Looks like the game's on..
When he gave me that look the other day.. Those piercing blue eyes framed by the dark hair, a very intense gaze, it felt like anger but it couldn't have been, why would he be angry at me, there's no reason.. And then, his body language today, the side glances, the light bending towards me.
This is different, this is physical, I'm following something I haven't trusted in a very long time, something in my body that's physically attracting me towards him. He has that quiet strength about him, and in the last two days I'm beginning to realize there's more there than I originally thought. Thought he was a sweet, nice young guy and now I see this..strength in him, this determination that left me buffled for a while. But then again, it's not by chance everyone talks with the highest respect and even admiration for him. Low tone guy, extremely efficient, internal motivator and a beast when he's focused on a task.
That day when I had to sit next to him, that's what triggered it all again. He smelled so good..
I gotta find a way..
Δεν μπορεί νά' ναι όλο στο μυαλό μου ρε γαμώτο.. αφού το νιώθω...
Show me the way..

