Thursday, November 15, 2007
All I want to remember is this.

Fay (08:58) - oh yes I'm angry Mister.But that's only the tip of the iceberg.Above everything else,I'm DISGUSTED. DISGUSTED, REPULSED. I look at myself and I cannot believe that there was a time I actually fell for you,and that I accepted all the bullshit I've accepted so far. Oh I sold myself way too cheaply,but not any more,not any more. And cut the bullshit about you not understanding,you know EXACTLY what's going on,as you've always known.ALWAYS. God I don't believe I put myself through all that.... As for our "friendship",let me roar in laughter! WHAT friendship???? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BEING FRIENDS WITH A WOMAN IS! WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS MISTER! NEVER! So,as I said before,we're done here. If I could have it my way i'd disappear right now,or make you disappear,but I can't. We'll manage at work,and that's it. I don't want you to contact me even if you're dying. And no,I want nothing.Absolutely nothing.
........................................
Fay (09:38) - I know you were asking if i want my stuff back. As for the rest,bullshit.You thought and you hoped and this and that.Utter bullshit.It's ACTIONS and BEHAVIOUR that shows what a person is made of. And you,i had overestimated big time.You're one of the biggest cowards I've met in my entire life. Now,leave me alone.
...........................
Fay (09:57) - Mister,I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CONSCIENCE! JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!
-----------------------------------------------------
Υπάρχει κάτι εξαιρετικά καθαρτικό στο να μαζεύεις ο,τιδήποτε σου έχει ποτέ δώσει και να του το επιστρέφεις. Δεν το είχα ξανακάνει ποτέ,αλλά αυτή την φορά το ήθελα.Και το έκανα.
Καιρό είχα να νιώσω τέτοια ανακούφιση.
