Friday, June 25, 2010

Now THAT's what I'm talking about.
I got what I wanted.
The test proceeds with good results.
Yes, the test on myself.
And the predictions were right so far.
Tapping the hurt part to see if it's healed is, for some unfathomable reason, vital to me.
It pushes me forward, it proves to me what I'm made of and what my limitations are.
Oh the joy.
For the record : you have a very selective view on what maturity is. When it suits you, yeah, you're all about maturity. When it comes down to you actually acting like it, you got no bloody idea what you're talking about!
You want maturity pal?
How about trying to take up responsibility for your actions? How about thinking of the consequences of your actions? How about being able to look inside and figure out what it is you're feeling and let the other person know, especially if it's something that's bothering you instead of being a spoiled brat that points a finger and goes "I don't like you!And I don't know why!" ? How about realizing that a person doesn't just change overnight and that YOU are responsible for what you make people feel as well? It takes TWO to make a relationship you moron. Good or bad. I found mine alright. Where the hell is yours huh? Or you're gonna go and hide behind "haters will hate" again? Yeah,right...haters will hate cause they're like that, it's theeeeeir trait, we're cool and awesome and it's not my problem, at the end of the day, why should I care?
You're treading a very, very dangerous path.
Lack of caring, signals a lot.
No silly of course I don't expect one to care about eeeverything and eeeeeeeeveryone.
In your case, pal, you're going numb. You know this.
Enough. I got people to do and things to see. Have a nice one world!

0 comments (+add yours?)
Post a Comment