Friday, August 06, 2010

Eat your heart out!


"You are so easy to manipulate". LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

You ADMIT that you manipulate people, and you DARE make it look as if I am the one that's the "feeble" one!

I mean, WTF!

You blind, deformed monster, your NEED to manipulate people, the fact that you do it, do you have ANY fucking idea what it shows for you???? Your freaking inability to relate, your inexistant self-esteem, your inexistant self-respect, your inability to trully feel, and a million other things! Oh this is hilarious, this is trully the joke of the day! The manipulator, the control freak who's scared of his shadow goes to the person he thinks he's manipulating and goes "You're so easy to manipulate! Har har! I am so much better than you!"


TAKE A LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR!

You build your own prisons you moron! You strangle people so much with your MANIPULATIONS that you push them, and then you BLAME them on top of it for strangling you! And when they no longer fall for it, you bail in the worst possible way, trying to hurt them just to inflate your ego! You think I didn't know this? I saw how manipulative you are from the very BEGINNING you imbecile, and it was my ability to dodge it that kept us going. OF COURSE you were unaware of it, I was ever so subtle unless you really pushed me, and here you are thinking you're just so much better cause it's easy for you to manipulate people!

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE???

"Ohhh,boohoo, not even my own mother wanted me, my father treated me like trash, I clearly ain't worth much,so, I'll just manipulate people and control them,cause it's the only way I can deal with my fear and my crippled soul,let alone think I get love."


You are SO screwed up,you have no freaking idea.

WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF??

Oh,by the way..how are your nightmares? Still getting eaten alive? Figured out by whom yet?

Oh hey, and those pains in the stomach that make you unable to climax? Figured that one out yet?

Tsk.

Of course not.

*grins malevolently*

Or the other joke, that I'm obsessed with you.

Of course I had seen that one coming, cause,you know, I CAN see through you. Why do I ask you then huh? To see whether you see too you moron. I always keep an eye out, cause you never know, you may be able to see as well, but bollocks,you're blind, SO blind. You think that by spending a few minutes to vent by writing whenever you come to mind I obsess? ROFL! I go to great lengths to stay away from you, contacting you only in my weakest moments when my need to understand gets the better of me,and I'm obsessing! I mean..what the fuck! You keep on seeing YOUR traits on others, typical, we are mirrors! I admired at your perception you said, and I was soooo surprised that you could figure out all those things...Uhuh.

Ever thought I might be doing it on purpose, you git?
Ever thought that, all that for me is so bloody basic it's granted, but in my effort to NOT make you feel inferior, I put up a little act, just to make you feel you were in some way good for me? Equal? That despite the age difference we could still communicate? That despite the fact-and you were right on this one- that every time I looked at you I -did- see a boy, I was trying to make it work?

No, of course not. You think you are soooo clever you can use people as your puppets,whereas the REAL joke is on you.
You're not even original,tis one of the oldest stories.


EVERY single time, when I could just feel how much you needed to feel admired, appreciated, worth something, I would go all "wow..that's deep" mode on ya. Cause yeah, well...didn't wanna hurt ya by saying anything that could even remotely make you think my real thoughts were " Duh.".


Ain't making that mistake again alright.


Hey worm..managed to relate to anyone yet? Or you're gonna spend the rest of your life watching movies and cybering with people you don't even know?

"My responsibility is only to myself."
If it was anyone else, I would have agreed.
You?

ROFL!

You are SPINELESS! You don't accept the responsibility of your OWN ACTIONS, you skulk away from them like the worm you are,I mean,hell, you don't even have the balls to state what you want clearly! Everyone needs to bloody be a mind reader!

And the best..oh the one that beats everything : I'm ugly.
You weren't even attracted to me.

Uh-huh.

Took you a while to figure that one out didn't it?
You wouldn't go out with me cause you were afraid your friends might see us huh? And you'd be embarassed, cause I'm so ugly.

*laughs her heart out*


Nice try.

Even if this was NOT just the most pathetic attempt ever to hurt me,hey, think about this : whose life are you living anyway? Yours or the one you want others to see so they can accept you?

But I bet you don't even know what I'm talking about.

So I'm ugly huh?

*goes on a laughing fit*

Hey, low-lifer...smile for me will ya?

*goes on yet another laughing fit*

Hey..since you want nothing from me..

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING READING THIS???????
And, seriously, giving the link to her to read as well?

*best laughing fit ever*

Who's obsessing,exactly?


KISSES AND HUGS MATEY!
KISSES AND HUGS!
MWAAAAAAAAAAAH!