Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Look again, closer. See it?


What kind of a spoiled, moronic brat tells you to fuck off and that he'll despise you from now on cause you tell him you don't have as much time for the game any more cause you're moving on IRL? What kind of petty-souled creature gets angry with something like this instead of being happy for you, and dares to state that you are now taking the pleasure out of the entire game for him? Oh really! Didn't know I had such mighty powers! I can take away something you like so much, just by not being there?! Blimey, I must have special powers indeed.

I'm fed up. Enough with these spoiled little brats who, as long as you pat them on the head and do what they want you to (or so they think) they're all roses and when you tell them you're moving on and won't be able to hold their hand any more they get angry and show the worst of themselves. You transferred cause of me huh? You enjoyed the game cause of me? BULLSHIT! It was your own decision, I never asked anything, yeah was glad for the company but that was it, and on top I had told you my schedule was bound to change at some point, well, that point is now, so what's with the hatred huh? Grow the fuck up,seriously.

And, really, when will you freaking understand that we Southerners express ourselves strongly all the freaking time? And we LIKE it? What is anger to your eyes to us it's simple every-day interaction, open your freaking mind, just cause things are one way in your little glass bowl it doesn't mean they're like that everywhere.

Bah, I'm outta here, it's not like I hadn't expected this, wasn't even surprised when you reacted like this, though I had hoped you'd have understood. Hope dies last, what can I say.

Human relationships online are so easy, aren't they. Easy come easy go, you don't have to actually invest anything in the other person, you just have someone to spend your time with, no substantial, real emotional investment other than the superficial and occasional one. Even the ones you spend so much time talking to, even spilling your guts out, they're emotional trash cans really, someone to just talk to, no real connection apart from that temporary one.
Yeah,that's the perfect word : temporary. You don't really relate or care for the other person, or s/he for you, you're just there to temporarily satisfy a need, or rather, fool yourself you're satisfying it, cause we all know pretty damn well the hole is still there, right in our chest, and it will keep on being there till we find the way to fil lit with ourself instead of other people.

I can of course understand the need for just that, just temporary superficial satisfaction. Been there myself haven't I. What scares me is that so many people seem to think that's it, that's relating right there, whereas it's so hollow and void of any substantial meaning as their own lives probably are. I was so damn right in not taking this thing seriously for such a long time. In many aspects, never should have. But I understand the reasons. I need to find the balance, enjoying this for what it is, nothing more, I don't live through it like so many people do, for me it was a way to give me the time I needed to heal, well I did that, it's now time to move on and I am moving on, and if you don't like it, well, tough.


Ah, well. Ain't gonna give this any more of my time, I've seen all there was to see. Mwaaaah, a kiss and a hug to ya!