Thursday, August 05, 2010
Interlude.

Out of curiosity..Why have you never asked me to leave you alone?
I can SO imagine you going 'Is that what you want me to do, Fay?".
Deciding for yourself is simply out of the question.
SPINELESS!
I cannot believe you chose THAT over me.
I mean..seriously???
If THAT's what you want, THAT's what you deem yourself worthy of..then I really rest my case.
*laughs*
I pitty the moment you will realize the deceit, the fakeness you have adopted as your life.
I pitty your body and the deprivation of any sort of real emotion you succumb it to.
At least, I FEEL.
Even if I pay the price.
You had me, and you didn't know what to do with me.
The look in your eyes..you had no fucking idea what to do with me, how to relate to me, how to spend time with me.
Contempt. That's what I feel.
I'm rising again. I can feel it. Two years..two whole years on my knees.
I crave life like nothing else.
BRING IT!
Ό,τι δεν έχεις είναι αυτό που δε χρειάζεσαι ό,τι δεν έχεις δεν αξίζει ν΄αγαπάς ό,τι χαρίζεις είναι αυτό που θα μοιράζεσαι κι ό,τι σου λείπει μεσ΄τα χέρια το κρατάς

0 comments (+add yours?)
Post a Comment