Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ready or not, here I come!

Talking with a man that actually understands what you're on about.
Talking with a man that has constructive feedback to give.
Talking with a man who's not scared to state what he wants and feels, even if that means admitting he was hurt.
Talking with a man that follows his own heart and mind not giving a rat's arse about what "society" thinks.
Talking with a man that when he looks into my eyes he sees ME, wants ME, craves ME.
Talking with a man that looks at me and just melts away.
Talking with a man where I don't need to freaking explain all the time, cause he's mature enough to know and understand, and what's more, take the lead.
Talking with a man with whom we share common goals.

God..so relaxing.
So unbelievably relaxing, and the trust..just building up. To what end I don't know, but this...


I need this. I want this. I crave this.

I'm through with that E/RP bullshit. "It's just RP" my arse. 99% of the people who do it fail to see that it's their own heart they're pouring out, it's their own emotions and feelings and thoughts and ideas, their own freaking experiences, whether they see it or not. No one has the balls to admit it,they all hide behind that idiotic, hypocritical "It's just RP". Yeah, right, as if we don't all just try to cover a deep,basic need when doing that. Uhuh.

Newsflash, tomboy. It's not just RP. Your fucking disillusions again.

I'm out. You keep on living your pixelated presents, trying to fool your loneliness by thinking you actually relate, even if you talk on Skype all the freaking time or watching movies or cybering or whatever. Been there, done that, and for very good reasons. I know what I'm talking about. Nothing beats tasting the skin,taking in the scent of the other person. Nothing.

The line's drawn, here, now, by me.

I'm doing good. I'm doing really good. The project has been set.

Life, here I come.